EngageRM is a market-leading sports tech scaleup that delivers Business and Marketing Automation, CRM, and Data Analytics globally for the sport and entertainment industry.
We believe that sport and entertainment is a force for good in the world. The passion, joy and excitement that the industry brings are needed more than ever by people globally, who seek connection and compassion. We want to help provide opportunities for inspiration and engaging experiences, by empowering our clients with the best tools and knowledge available today.
We seek to be a global employer of choice, offering the best possible conditions and support for our staff. This takes into account the differing needs of each person on our team, their stage of life and development.
While we work hard and have high ambitions, we realise that everyone in our business is an individual and that family comes first. We are not perfect, but we seek to actively support every person in our business to achieve their personal ambitions, as well as those of EngageRM.
We care deeply about our industry and our work, but also about the people we work with. We believe that great people are the foundation of any successful business, and we take the time and effort to recruit, nurture and grow committed people who care about what they do.
We enable professional sports teams, venues, leagues, federations, and other businesses to drive fan engagement, partnerships and premium sales, community programs and more. We are at the cutting edge of our field, using AI, machine learning, voice recognition and other data to provide a single customer view and increase revenue, retention, and audience engagement.
EngageRM was founded in Australia and is quickly growing into the US, UK, European and other markets. We’re a Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and have built our comprehensive solution within the Microsoft Dataverse. EngageRM is Microsoft’s number 1 global ISV partner in the sports & entertainment industry.
We are seeking a person who has the drive and determination to help provide Customer Support for our world-class platform to the sports & entertainment industry. The role is ideally based in Los Angeles, but can operate remotely. The calibre of the person is more important than their location. Significant opportunities are available for a high performer in this role.
The role is for a Customer Support Consultant with experience of the Microsoft Dynamics365 environment. You will need to learn and become very competent in the EngageRM platform as part of this role. You are likely to work with multiple clients across the country and provide backup support to our global team. You will be required to work closely with others on the team to deliver projects and provide feedback to ensure we are delivering the appropriate client outcomes.
This full-time role is based in Los Angeles. You will work with a highly experienced and very passionate team who are based around the globe, with interesting and varied work and significant career opportunities.
Our product is centered on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / Dataverse (CDS) environment and the greater Power Platform: Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Dataflow, Power BI.
In this role, you will:
- Provide support to customer programming staff in all products and perform troubleshoot on all field inquiries
- Monitor all assign cases for customer support and update all activities on company tracking system
- Analyze customer issues and develop necessary actions and ensure optimal levels of customer satisfaction to provide appropriate support for same.
- Administer all resources and ensure delivery of product fixes within agreed timeframes
- Manage all customer issues and if required escalate it to required departments
- Assist others in complex cases and evaluate challenges for customers
- Provide support to the internal team and recommend procedures for optimal use of products as per guidelines
- Perform troubleshoot on all network and application issues and recommend resolutions to ensure better customer services
- Manage requests from internal and external clients and resolve it through portals, email and phone
- Maintain accurate customer documents and prepare reports for all issues and resolutions
- Provide solutions to all customers and partners and ensure effective deployment
- Administer all contractual obligations for clients and escalate issues if required
Here’s what we are seeking from you:
- You have a strong technical focus and understanding of the Microsoft Dataverse
- You really understand data and understand how our system manages data
- You have a degree in a field such as software engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.
- You are experienced in working with customers to deploy support solutions
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes, as well as help shape these policies and procedures.
- You love working in a high-performing team and contribute strongly to its success.
Your must have skills
The following skills are critical for this role:
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM / Dataverse
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience with the Microsoft development ecosystem
- Experience with SQL, across any database / data warehouse
Highly desirable skills
It will be helpful if you have these skills:
- Microsoft Excel / CSV data manipulation as second nature
- Some experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience in using some form of wiki
Here’s a full list of capabilities:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) / PowerApps
- Experience with ASP.net / C# development
- Understanding of REST API
- HTML5 / CSS
- Entity Framework
- Experience working with MS SQL
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review
- Should be able to work under minimal supervision
- Must have attention to detail and ability to think out of box
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- .NET Core / Standard
- Azure Functions / Service Bus
- GIS Spatial Querying
- Understanding of cloud architectures and trends
What you can expect from EngageRM
We believe that sport & entertainment is central to the world recovering and then thriving after the effects of Covid and the many challenges the planet now faces. To do this, EngageRM aims to enable every organisation in our industry to operate at their best, via our products, services, and community leadership. The only way this can be achieved is by having a team of people who feel supported and empowered to deliver their best effort every day.
Therefore, we’re striving to be a true employer of choice. To do this we are developing an Employee Stock Options Plan, we invest in training & development, provide volunteer community days, and we have global opportunities for each level in our business. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, and a fun but committed culture with people who genuinely care about what they do, then this may be your place.
So, you can expect us to be genuinely interested in making you a better employee and a better person, giving you the tools to succeed and working closely with you on our shared goals and priorities.
If this sound interesting, we should talk.
We consider applicants on merit, qualifications, and business needs, without regard to race, colour, origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, creed, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status under applicable Federal, State, or Local law.
We would love to hear from you about this role. The link below will open an email with instructions included. Thanks for your interest in EngageRM and good luck!