EngageRM is a market-leading sports tech scaleup that delivers Business and Marketing Automation, CRM, and Data Analytics globally for the sport and entertainment industry.
We believe that sport and entertainment is a force for good in the world. The passion, joy and excitement that the industry brings are needed more than ever by people globally, who seek connection and compassion. We want to help provide opportunities for inspiration and engaging experiences, by empowering our clients with the best tools and knowledge available today.
We seek to be a global employer of choice, offering the best possible conditions and support for our staff. This takes into account the differing needs of each person on our team, their stage of life and development.
While we work hard and have high ambitions, we realise that everyone in our business is an individual and that family comes first. We are not perfect, but we seek to actively support every person in our business to achieve their personal ambitions, as well as those of EngageRM.
We care deeply about our industry and our work, but also about the people we work with. We believe that great people are the foundation of any successful business, and we take the time and effort to recruit, nurture and grow committed people who care about what they do.
We enable professional sports teams, venues, leagues, federations, and other businesses to drive fan engagement, partnerships and premium sales, community programs and more. We are at the cutting edge of our field, using AI, machine learning, voice recognition and other data to provide a single customer view and increase revenue, retention, and audience engagement.
EngageRM was founded in Australia and is quickly growing into the US, UK, European and other markets. We’re a Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and have built our comprehensive solution within the Microsoft Dataverse. EngageRM is Microsoft’s number 1 global ISV partner in the sports & entertainment industry.
We are seeking a person who has the drive and determination to deliver on sales targets and build relationships and strategy to improve our business. The role is ideally based in Los Angeles/Southern California, but can operate remotely. Significant opportunities are available for a high performer in this role.
The Senior Commercial Executive, North America will be responsible for the outbound sales efforts, lead sales pipeline growth in the region, and work with colleagues to deliver exceptional customer experience. This position will report directly to the VP North America Development.
As the Senior Commercial Executive, North America you will:
- Identify and approach target clients, with a clear strategy to create new opportunities;
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process;
- Reach out to prospects through calls, email, social, and other channels;
- Drive sales pipeline to develop the business, and report against this on a regular basis;
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches;
- Track all activity, accounts, and contacts in the company’s CRM system;
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions;
- Ensure follow-up by passing qualified opportunities to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc;
- In some cases, run the sales cycle from end-to-end;
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients;
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events;
- Handle inbound prospect calls and leads to convert into sales;
To be successful in this role you will:
- Need a ‘hunter’ mentality. We are seeking someone who can continue to grow the business on the back of a hugely successful 2021;
- Understand sales and outreach processes, and the ability to run sales opportunities;
- Have a track record of building pipeline and overachieving targets;
- Ability to build relationships and be a trusted advisor;
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to motivate one’s self;
- Overcome objections of prospective customers;
- Pitch the benefits of EngageRM product/service features and benefits;
- Have a strong understanding of technology, ideally have positioned similar products in the past and be familiar with technology / SaaS sales in the market;
- Have a strong understanding of and affiliation with sport – ideally you will understand sport & technology and how they work together;
- Overall, a motivated person who has a track record of ‘making things happen’ and has the intelligence, drive and skills to build EngageRM as the number one brand in its category in the market.
What you can expect from EngageRM
We believe that sport & entertainment is central to the world recovering and then thriving after the effects of Covid and the many challenges the planet now faces. To do this, EngageRM aims to enable every organisation in our industry to operate at their best, via our products, services, and community leadership. The only way this can be achieved is by having a team of people who feel supported and empowered to deliver their best effort every day.
Therefore, we’re striving to be a true employer of choice. To do this we are developing an Employee Stock Options Plan, we invest in training & development, provide volunteer community days, and we have global opportunities for each level in our business. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, and a fun but committed culture with people who genuinely care about what they do, then this may be your place.
So, you can expect us to be genuinely interested in making you a better employee and a better person, giving you the tools to succeed and working closely with you on our shared goals and priorities.
If this sound interesting, we should talk.
We consider applicants on merit, qualifications, and business needs, without regard to race, colour, origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, ancestry, marital status, creed, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status under applicable Federal, State, or Local law.
We would love to hear from you about this role. The link below will open an email with instructions included. Thanks for your interest in EngageRM and good luck!